Send us a mail at admin@prettyradlists with your content. You can post standalone items, such as an image (a motivational quote or infographic), lists of stuff (best of), and informational articles.
Once you’ve added your content, write a good headline and a description and add a thumbnail to the post. Doing this part well is essential if you want your post to succeed.
What are the requirements?
1. The article must be at least 500 words
2. Contains All Links You’d Like To Include (do-follow, references, affiliates, etc.)
3. Submit With Images
4. Refrain From Using Profanity
5. Double Check For Proper Grammar & Spelling (too many errors will fail review)
All submissions are FREE and the majority pass review**
What should I post to PrettyRadLists?
Interesting, educating, funny and thoughtful pieces you’ve made or found online will be a great fit for PrettyRadLists. If you think your piece has a chance of going viral and shared by people, don’t hesitate to send us your content! Your content will be featured on the front page if it’s accepted, so your article headline game and images must be top notch!
What should I avoid posting to PrettyRadLists?
We do not accept the following
- Gambling sites
- Content with excessive link backs to your blog
What happens to the stuff I submit?
Your posts will automatically appear on the front page after passing review. The best content will then be added to our social media campaigns that reach over 3 million+ people per month!
I sent in my article, but it didn’t pass review, why?
Here are some possible reasons why your article wasn’t accepted:
- We already have a content very similar to the one you sent in.
- The write-up for the post wasn’t adequate or required too much editing & time.
- The content of the post was something that was all over the web anyway and was posted multiple times by users and editors.
- We missed it. Please resend and see what happens